Tư vấn chiến lược
Chiến lược Thương hiêu
Chiến lược truyền thông
Chiến lược Marketing
Thương hiệu Dịch vụ
Thương hiệu Giáo dục
Chuyên đề đào tạo
Chiến lược Kinh doanh
Marketing Sản phẩm Công nghệ Cao và Sáng tạo
Lâp kế hoạch Marketing
Thương hiệu và Quản trị Thương hiệu
Marketing và Chiến lược Marketing
Truyền thông Tích hợp
Kỹ năng làm việc
Phát triển tư duy
The 7Ds of managing digital marketing
Simply put digital marketing, also called online marketing, is the application of digital media, data and technology integrated with traditional marketing communications to achieve marketing objectives.
To understand how best to manage
in a business, it’s useful to scope out what digital marketing involves; which activities are required and how they relate to other marketing activities.
The 7Ds of digital marketing
The 7Ds of digital marketing including key digital marketing concepts and techniques (new)
– reviewing what the business or brand is aiming to achieve through using digital marketing, considering how digital marketing can help the business compete better through considering new business and revenue models and investing more in
in addition to campaign investments which will have SMART objectives.
– understanding online audience characteristics, behaviours and preferences in order to deliver more relevant content and experiences to different target segments aimed at increasing interactions and so meeting business goals within the competitive online marketplace.
– our audiences interact with businesses using a combination of smartphones, tablets, desktop computers, TVs, gaming devices, smart assistants and other connected devices forming the Internet of Things (IoT).
– most interactions on these devices are through a browser or apps from the major ‘platforms’ or online services, that’s Facebook (and Instagram), Google (and YouTube), Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple, Amazon and Microsoft.
– different paid, owned and earned media communications channels for reaching and engaging audiences including advertising, email and messaging, search engines and social networks. Owned media also include the company websites and/or apps and content strategy
– the insight businesses collect about their audience profiles and their interactions with businesses which now needs to be protected by law in most countries
or martech that businesses use to create interactive experiences from websites and mobile apps to in-store kiosks and email campaigns
CÁC BÀI VIẾT KHÁC CÙNG CHUYÊN ĐỀ
The six pillars comprising digital marketing
A focus on each of these is important regardless of the size of business. The pillars help show that success in digital marketing isn't just about digital media and platforms, important as they are. Creating an effective digital experience, messaging and quality content to fuel your digital strategy are all vital too.
The 5S goals of digital marketing
The 5S of digital marketing are a simple framework to review and define the top-level goals of digital marketing in an organisation. They were defined by PR Smith in Chaffey, D. and Smith, P.R. (2017) Digital Marketing Excellence, Planning, Optimising and integrating digital marketing, 5th edn, Taylor & Francis. They were included in the first edition in 2001.
SOSTAC® marketing planning model for digital marketing
PR Smith's SOSTAC® model, it's worth getting to know if you're involved with planning marketing strategies or campaigns. SOSTAC® was voted the third most popular model in the CIM poll on marketing models because it's easy to remember and it makes it easy to structure plans for different planning activities.
Bạn đang ở
The 7Ds of managing digital marketing
Đăng ký thành viên
Chọn tên người dùng:
Xác nhận mật khẩu:
Bạn có chắc muốn đăng xuất tài khoản?
Tên đăng nhập/Email:
Quên mật khẩu?
Copyright © 2015
Địa chỉ: Số 16, Ngõ 2, Giảng Võ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội